Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'm Back and Better Than Ever

It has been quite a summer.  I have been out of the blogging habit since moving and am using a different computer.  My husband has claimed the better one for school (like that is important or something) so I am stuck with the one that keeps freezing.  But KarenG's blog about creative cooking inspired me to return to my blog.  I am neither a creative cook (I always follow the recipe) nor a creative writer.  But school is back in session and my computer looks out the window at a flowering magnolia tree and with Diet Coke in hand I return to the computer. 

Well, looks like I have nothing to say so I will see you on your blogs!!  Happy Autumn Everyone!

5 comments:

  1. So glad you're back. I loved seeing a comment from you on my post. Happy cooking/blogging/studying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!!! Welcome back!!!

    Awww Happy Autumn too! I can't think of a nicer image than that beautiful view of a flowering magnolia tree while just chillin!

    I also really enjoyed KarenG's post!!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back :o) I wil have to check out Karen's blog post. I'm behind in commenting :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back!
    Nice to read you again. : j

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delighted to see you again. Looking forward to seeing more of you in blog land.

    ReplyDelete