I have been tagged by Niki. Since I am secretly jealous of her life I must do as she says and answer these five questions five times.
Where were you five years ago?
1. Living in Koreatown at the heart of gangland paying 1/3 of the rent I pay now.
2. Working at California Hospital learning to be a labor and delivery nurse, also at the heart of gangland.
3. Newly married to my Latin lover who had rules about me not going outside the apartment when he wasn't with me. I guess he forgot I lived there without him for three years and never got myself killed.
4. New parents to Amos and Annie (my kitties). Latin lover saw a mouse and finally agreed to a cat. I managed to convince him to get two.
5. Drowning in debt after two years of all school and no job.
Where would you like to be five years from now?
1. Living in my own place with no roommates, perhaps in Arizona where it is always warm.
2. Thinner. Even a little bit would be nice.
3. Back in school (again).
4. Latin lover out of school and bringing home the bacon.
5. Did I say I wanted to be living in my own place with no roommates? If I say it twice will it come true?
What is on your to-do list today?
1. Go to gym so I can be thinner.
2. Shop at Costco.
3. Read books (I am reading four right now. They all demand my attention.)
4. Put away laundry. The roommates clean the apartment. They even clean the kitchen so I don't have to usually have to do that, thank goodness.
5. Study Pediatric nursing with my Latin lover. That will take all day.
What five snacks do you enjoy?
2. Oatmeal cookie dough.
3. Diet Coke.
4. Dried apples.
5. Chocolate chips.
What would you do if you were a Billionaire?
1. Take my entire extended family on a vacation around the world to see famous historical sites.
2. Pay off my student loans.
3. Buy a computer with a "u" that works every time.
4. Provide housing for my entire family.
5. Live on a wildlife preserve for big cats, preferably the size of Wyoming.
Enough about me, how about learning about these five bloggers?