Thanks Niki for the beautiful blogger award. This means I have to write seven interesting things about myself. Now if only I could figure out how to get the award over here....
1. I read Lost Boys by Orson Scott Card two times in a row without putting it down, and I had to work the next day.
2. My scrubs never match....and neither do my socks. Nobody can see socks, so who cares?
3. I have been to six different universities and still don't have a bachelors degree.
4. I swear I was abducted by aliens in the seventh grade...I lost an entire hour.
5. Two houses I lived in as a child had secret chambers.
6. Sometimes I am too tired to go to bed. My husband has to send me like a little child. I will just continue staring at the computer or television as I slump lower and lower in my seat.
7. I have never held a job down longer that 18 months.
Enough about me, now onto the blogs that actually deserve this award....
A New Kind of Medicine
Running on Dirt Roads